Reliance Trends Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions: In today’s blog post we are going to share the terms and conditions of the Reliance Trend Gift Voucher, which you should know well before buying it. In this, we will cover the below-mentioned topic.
- What is Reliance Trends Gift Voucher?
- How to redeem the RelianceTrends voucher?
- What is the maximum Reliance trends gift voucher validity?
- On which items Reliance trends gift card redemption can be done?
- What is the Reliance Trends e-gift card?
- How to use the Reliance trends gift card online?
All the above 6 questions will cover the Reliance Trends gift voucher terms and conditions in detail.
What is Reliance Trends Gift Voucher?
A gift voucher is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase items at a store or online. Most gift vouchers have a set value, but some can be loaded with as much money as you’d like. Gift vouchers are a great way to give someone the freedom to buy whatever they want. Plus, they’re easy to send electronically! Reliance Trends Gift Voucher is also with the same features.
Does Reliance trends gift voucher validity fix?
Reliance Trends e-gift card or Reliance Trends voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. After 6 months, this voucher shall expire. Reliance company is not liable to extend the validity of the voucher as mentioned in the terms and conditions of the Reliance trends voucher.
How to Redeem the RelianceTrends voucher?
There are 2 ways to redeem the Trends Gift Voucher, and even you can use the e-Gift Card in the same way if you want to redeem it.
- Visit the nearest Reliance Trends Store and while paying for the bill ask the cashier to redeem your Trends voucher. This means using the Trends gift voucher to pay for the items you purchase in the store.
- If it’s an e Gift voucher from Trends you can redeem the same in Ajio, i.e online shopping portal of Reliance Trends.
On which items Reliance trends gift card redemption can be done?
You can use the e-Gift card or Gift voucher of reliance for online or offline shopping of any merchandise except those mentioned below.
- This voucher cannot be redeemed for availing gift vouchers, e Gift card purchases, or any specific services other than merchandise.
Reliance Trends Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of Reliance Trends Gift vouchers can be summarized as mentioned below.
- This voucher can be redeemed at all Reliance Trend stores at once, on full value.
- A voucher can’t be encashed.
- This Voucher can be redeemed by the bearer.
- This voucher cannot be redeemed for availing any service, of whatsoever nature.
- Reliance shall not be responsible for the lost vouchers and no demand for replacement/compensation for the lost voucher.
- Mutilated, photocopied, Defaced, or duplicate of the voucher will not be accepted by Reliance.
- Once the voucher is used against any purchase, reliance will not entertain any request for cancellation.
- This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. After a such period, this voucher shall expire without any further liability or claim against Reliance. No request for an extension of the validity period shall be entertained.
- Reliance reserves the right to alter any/all the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without prior notice.
- The decision of Reliance in respect of any matters related to Gift vouchers shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained on this behalf by Reliance
- All disputes shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about Reliance Trends’ exchange policy read here.