Reliance Trends Exchange Policy with Return and Refund detail: Have you ever had a bad experience with a store’s exchange policy? Maybe you’ve been given the runaround or made to feel like it’s your fault. Or maybe you’re just not sure what the policy is. Well, if you’ve ever shopped at Reliance Trends, then you know exactly what I’m talking about. Today we are going to share the complete detail of the following points
- Reliance trends offline store return policy.
- Reliance trends exchange timing.
- Reliance trends exchange policy without the bill
What is the Reliance Trends Exchange policy?
Reliance Trends’ exchange policy is very simple and easy to understand. The main issue is that they have two different policies – one for products purchased online, and one for products purchased in-store. As a customer, you need to understand the policy before you approach for exchange, refund, or return.
Reliance trends offline store return policy detail.
As per Reliance trend’s offline store return policy or exchange and refund policy, you can do so within a certain time period from your purchase and there are some criteria that need to be fulfilled. Please note the below points and remember them before you approach the Trends store for the return or exchange of items that you have purchased offline.
- Reliance trends exchange timing – The in-store policy states that you can only exchange an item if it is within 15 days of purchase.
- You can exchange during store operation hours from Monday to Sunday, which means all seven days, at any point of time if the store is operational.
- The item or items which you want to return, refund, or exchange should be accompanied by the original bill or receipt.
- The item should be in its original packing, not used or it should not be altered, washed, or soiled. Store management has the right to decide the condition of the items which you want to return or refund.
- You will get the refund as a credit note only which you can use in your future shopping at Reliance Trends.
- Reliance trends don’t do cash refunds.
- Please note there are a few items like undergarments, accessories, etc can not be returned or exchanged keeping in the mind the hygiene factor, whether it’s used by you or not.
Reliance trends exchange policy without the bill
If you don’t have the original receipt, don’t worry approach the store manager and request an exchange, refund, or return without the bill, store manager does have the authority to trace the bill and facilitate the return.
Confusion surrounding Reliance Trends’ exchange policy leads to frustration for customers thus it’s better to read this policy and make up your mind.
In our previous post, we shared the return and exchange policy of top retailers you can read the same here.