Looking for a comprehensive guide on How to Transfer Airtel Balance to Airtel Another Number? You are on the right page! In this blog post, we are going to share the Mobile balance transfer method using the Airtel to Airtel balance transfer code. In our last post, we shared about the 5G Android phone, if you are looking for one you should read the blog.
So if you want to do the Airtel money transfer for a balance for your friends, relatives, or your soulmate, don’t worry, we are sharing the complete detail on this. After reading the entire post Airtel’s balance transfer to another number will be an easy task for you.
Table of Contents
Understanding Airtel balance transfer: What is it and How to Transfer Airtel Balance to Airtel Another Number?
Airtel balance transfer is a service offered by Airtel telecom company, Airtel provides a user-friendly feature where a user can transfer their Airtel prepaid account balance or talk-time from their own account to another Airtel prepaid account.
This service is beneficial for the user as they can easily transfer and share the balance of their account with friends or family members who have Airtel sims or accounts. You can easily transfer the balance between the 2 Prepaid Airtel numbers or accounts using 2 methods.
- Using Airtel *141# USSD codes on your phone. If Airtel *141# not working, use the second method.
- Using the Airtel Thanks app
Requirements for Airtel balance transfer: What you need to have before you start.
Before you start transferring the money for the balance from your Airtel Account to another Airtel account, please check the requirements for the same.
- Airtel prepaid account from where you want to transfer the amount.
- Airtel SIM card registered in your name from where you want to initiate the balance transfer service.
- Third you should remember Airtel *141# USSD codes, or ensure to download Airtel Thanks app if you want to do Airtel mobile balance transfer using the company’s app.
- The Recipient’s (means to whom you want to transferAirtel the balance) number should be Airtel.
- Make sure there should be a minimum balance in the account from where you are transferring the amount there will be some charges, so take care while transferring the balance fund.
- As mentioned above service charges will depend on the amount you are transferring, so keep the same in your mind before you start. Airtel money transfer charges for transferring Airtel balance, which varies depending on the amount transferred. These charges are in the range of 5-10% of the transfer amount.
How to transfer Airtel balance to another Airtel number: Step-by-step guide.
Here we are sharing the steps below for both methods.
- Transfer using the Airtel Thanks app.
- Using Airtel *141# USSD codes on your phone.
Option 1: Using the Airtel Thanks app.
- First download and install the Airtel Thanks app on your mobile phone.
- Now log in to your Airtel account.
- After login Tap on the “More” option in the bottom menu and select “Airtel Money”.
- Click on the “Send Money” option and select “To Phone Number”.
- Now enter the recipient’s Airtel phone number to whom you want to transfer the amount and transfer the amount as you wish to do.
- Cross-check the details, like the amount to be transferred, service charge, and recipient’s phone number, and confirm the transfer.
Watch The video to know how to transfer Airtel Balance to Airtel another number using Thanks App
The below video will make the steps clear on how you should perform this transaction so that mobile money transfers can be done easily without error.
Option 2: Using USSD code *141#.
If you don’t want to download the app, here we are sharing the simple Mobile balance transfer method using the Airtel to Airtel balance transfer code. just follow the below steps.
- The first step is you should Dial *141# on your Airtel mobile phone.
- Now select the “Share Talktime” or “Gift Pack” option from the option list.
- The third step is to choose the option to transfer the balance.
- Now enter the recipient’s Airtel phone number.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Cross-check the details like the recipient’s Airtel phone number and confirm the transfer.
When you click confirm icon you will get the message of the transaction performed by you. And the number for which you have transferred the balance that Airtel account number will get the Airtel balance.
To know how to perform the above steps to transfer Airtel Balance to Airtel another number using SSD code watch the video
Watch the complete video, to avoid any mistakes while transferring the Airtel balance using the SSD code.
Common mistakes to avoid when transferring Airtel balance.
One should be careful while performing transactions to transfer Airtel balance to Airtel another number, if any mistake from your end it means you may not get your balance back. Here we are listing the common mistakes that one should avoid while performing the transaction.
- Make sure this transfer is for only Airtel to Airtel account.
- Enter the correct mobile number of the recipient. The wrong mobile number means your money will be lost as you don’t know the recipient.
- Always check the balance before you lend it to someone.
- Make sure you are in the coverage area of Airtel and there should be a stable internet connection.
- If you are using an SSD code for transfer always dial the correct SSD code.
How much can you transfer and how often: Airtel balance transfer limits.
The Airtel balance transfer limits are set by the company, which majorly depend on the following 2 parameters.
- User Plan
- Airtel Circle.
- Normally 3 to 5 transaction per day is allowed.
- The maximum range of the amount that can be transferred per day is Rs. 150 to Rs. 500, depending on the circle and plan.
- The minimum amount one can transfer is 5 Rs.
What to do if your Airtel balance transfer fails?
If case Airtel balance transfer fails don’t panic check the below pointers.
- Check the balance you have, do you have a sufficient balance?
- Check the recipient number, have you entered the correct recipient number?
- Check your internet connectivity.
- Some time service provider network may be down, thus try again.
If Airtel to Airtel balance transfer service is not available even after all the steps contact Airtel customer service for a fast resolution.
How to check your Airtel balance transfer history?
In order to check the history of balance transfer from your Airtel account follow the steps below.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app on your mobile phone.
- Log in with your Airtel mobile number and OTP.
- Click on the “My Account” section in the Airtel Thanks app.
- Now select the “Transaction History” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you will find there the “Balance Transfer” section.
- Here, you can see all the details of your previous balance transfers, including the recipient’s mobile number, transferred amount, date, and time.
Here you will get all the transaction detail you have performed to transfer Airtel balance to Airtel’s other number.
The second method is to check the Airtel balance transfer history.
Now you can also check your Airtel balance transfer history by sending an SMS to 121 with the text “TRFRHST.” After making the request you will get an SMS in response with your balance transfer history details.
Will I be charged for transferring the Airtel balance?
Yes, there is a charge for transferring the Airtel balance. The fee varies depending on the amount you transfer, it is normally 5-10% of the transfer amount.
Can I transfer my Airtel balance to a postpaid Airtel account?
No, Airtel balance transfer is only available for prepaid accounts. You cannot transfer the balance to a postpaid account.
Can I transfer the balance from Airtel 4 G to Airtel 5 G sim?
Yes, you can transfer the Airtel balance from a 4G SIM to an Airtel 5G SIM using the Airtel Thanks app or USSD codes. You can transfer the balance from a 4G SIM to a 5G SIM, this balance will be available for voice calls and SMS, but not for data usage.
Hope all the queries on how to transfer your Airtel balance to Airtel another number or SIM is solved with the help of this post, still, you have any query do write to us.