In today’s post, we are going to share how to get Metro Cash and Carry card. As you know many people want to do the shopping for daily need items at a wholesale price, that too with the comfortable surroundings and under one roof where they can get almost all items that are required at home.
Many people are searching for how to get Metro Wholesale cash and carry card for individuals. We are going to share why Metro Cash and Carry card is required in India for shopping from the nearest Metro Cash & Carry Store.
Here in this post on how to get a Metro cash and carry card, We will cover the following points.
- How to register for Metro Cash and Carry card?
- Is there a way to get Metro Cash and Carry Card without business?
- How to get lost Metro Cash and Carry card?
- How to find metro cash and carry card number?
- How to apply for a Metro cash and carry card online?
- How to activate metro cash and carry card?
- How to check metro cash and carry card validity?
- How to renew metro cash and carry card online?
- How to cancel metro cash and carry card?
- How to get duplicate metro cash and carry card?
Why Metro Cash And Carry Card is required in India for Shopping?
Metro cash & Carry is basically a German-based wholesale organization, in India as per government policy no foreign company can directly sell to customers, which means in a multi-brand format like Metro Cash and Carry India company can only do Business to the Business deal which is called B2B. For Businesses to consumers means B2C is not allowed as per FDI norms.
The question here was how to get Metro Cash & Carry Card.
You can easily for register for Metro Cash and Carry Card if you have a Business in your name. The following documents are required to get a Metro Cash and Carry Card in 2022.
- Valid business registration document
- GST number.
- Your Identity as a Business owner
- Business establishment address. That will be taken from the GST or registration document which you submit.
- If a business is a partnership based then a partnership deed is required.
- Trade License.
- If you are in the Food business FSSAI certification is required.
- Municipality License
- Service Tax or Professional Tax License
- Other valid business licenses issued by the Government of India to do business.
How to get Metro Cash and Carry Card without business?
Metro wholesale cash and carry card for individuals without a business can be made if he or she is in any one of the professions like.
- Agriculture or Farming
In such cases, the certification by Sarpanch, Village Panchyat documents, and Weighing Scale License documents are required. The card will be issued after verification and confirmation by METRO Management.
Where can I get Metro Card Near Me?
You need to check the location using the below map, just remember to keep your GPS location on so that you can easily find the nearest Metro Cash and Carry in your city like Bangalore, Kolkata, Surat, Lucknow, Delhi, Jaipur, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Hyderabad, etc. If you are residing in Banglore and you are confused about how to get a Metro cash and carry Card in Bangalore? No need to worry you just have to select the nearest Metro store and visit the store along with the documents mentioned above.
If you want to know how to get Metro Cash and Carry Card in Kolkata? The rules and system remain the same.
Register for Metro Cash and Carry Card
By visiting the nearest Metro Cash & Carry Store
- Submit All documents at a METRO outlet
- Now request the Front Desk to Register your business
- And get the Metro Card.
By registering online.
- Register Online at the official site.
Check the Nearest Metro Cash and Carry Near Me location
Select the nearest store and visit along with the documents to register and get the MCCI Card.
How to apply for a Metro cash and carry card online?
Follow the below steps for Metro Cash and Carry card online
- Visit the link provided here to visit the official site.
- Now click on the Register Now icon.
- Now proceed by filling
- Identification of Company.
- Addresses of Company
- Details of the Company
- Upload the documents
- Fill in the personal information
- Select the nearest store
The card will be activated by Metro Cash and Carry team after verification of the document. Now you can shop online or offline from Metro Cash and Carry. Just remember you should keep the records of all the purchases as in the Financial year-end or quarterly closing you need to submit it to file GST.
How to renew your Metro Cash and Carry card online?
To renew your Metro cash and carry card either you should visit the store where you made the card. Or visit the online portal and upload the details as mentioned.
Q1. How to find the Metro wholesale card number?
Answer: You can find the Metro wholesale Card number on the Metro Cash and Carry Card. If you lost that card, don’t worry you can visit the Metro Outlet and show your identity the service Desk will provide the new card, you just have to provide the mobile number.
Q2. How to check Metro Cash and Carry card validity
Answer: Metro Cash and Carry card validity is mentioned on the Card itself, or you just give a call or visit the Metro Outlet and the Customer service team will assist you.
Q3. How to cancel metro cash and carry card?
Answer: The best way is to visit the Metro outlet and submit in writing or by mail to that store if you want to cancel your Metro Cash and Carry card.
Q4. How to get duplicate metro cash and carry card?
Answer: If you have lost or misplaced the card request to Metro outlet customer service to cancel your old card and issue the new one. If the old one is broken or not scannable you can always request the team to issue the duplicate metro cash and carry card.
You may want to read about: Reliance Smart Bazaar Bhubaneswar
We have explained in detail compare to the post how to get metro cash and carry card quora. If you like this detail please write in a comment box.